wanted to show of the mod to my bucket

morpheus1977

Active Hunter
I got the idea from a fellow TDH member but I wanted to show it off.
newfront.jpg

newside.gif

newtop.jpg

thats a really neat addition. Whats with the pop rivits around the visor? are they for show or actually functional

Ronin those are actually flat head hex screws I had a hell of a time installing my visor I actually ruined two or three with the different adhesives so I got tired of it and just attached it with screws. I like it cause it gives it an industrial look

It was good to meet you this last weekend at the CHOC event. I got to see the mod in person, and it looks cool. The data pad on your wrist looks high-tech too.

CHOCcharity1-06-07007.jpg

(y)

thanks it was cool to meet other mando's out in the world...BTW great shot do you have any others or know where I can find some of the event?

It was good to meet you this last weekend at the CHOC event. I got to see the mod in person, and it looks cool. The data pad on your wrist looks high-tech too.

CHOCcharity1-06-07007.jpg

(y)
lol sorry to crash the thread guys, but the scout in the background, i think this is whats going through his mind:
"geez, i need to pee REAL bad, stop taking photos so i can leave..":)

thast looking really excellent there dude, have you communicated with anyone with it yet? like paired up two of the devices and sent sms type messages? i remember my brothers friend getting one

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back