Jango Newbie's V2 (sort of)

Jango 5204

Active Hunter
I wouldn't exactly call it a version 2, it's more like minor upgrades. I used to have sintra thighs, shins, and shoe armor. Recently won an unfinshed set of JD legs from Cruzer's Ebay auction. You can clearly see the quality difference from the sintra to the JD's fiberglass. Upgrades to come include BKBT's fiberglass chest armor (sintra currently), and I have an MLC Arena JP enroute sometime next week. I have a complete picture posted in the image gallery.

The JP pictured is my original JP. I won't need it when I get the MLC, just putting some feelers out there to see if there's any interest, if not, I'll try to ebay it. Thanks JN

P1011450.jpg

P1011452.jpg

P1011493.jpg

OLD ARMOR/VEST

P1011156.jpg

NEW STUFF

P1011685.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good 'not so Jango Newbie', the Rubn'Buff looks great!
Who made your Knees? They llke them...
Also, where did you old JP come from?
Keep it up bud!
Jono

Looking good 'not so Jango Newbie', the Rubn'Buff looks great!
Who made your Knees? They llke them...
Also, where did you old JP come from?
Keep it up bud!
Jono

Thanks. The knees are JD. I bought the jet pack from Cruzer. He had it as an extra. It's not fiberglass, the outside is hard, but the inside is like a hard foam stubstance that I hollowed out for the straps. Don't know who the maker is. It was a pertty heavy pack, but I wore it for several hours without a real problem.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back