Looking for a Good accurate, vest. And/or advice.

Hey all.
Can't thank everyone enough for all the pointers and advice you've offered so far in my quest.
I need your help yet again.

I'm looking for a good accurate flak vest. I received one from the TK-409 site. It's a great vest, VERY well done. Only problem is the arm holes are tight on me. So I need a new one made.
Has anyone else bought one of these. I was told I can get another one made no problem, just the standard wait time. I would like to know if this is an accurate design, material color etc. She was/is a great person to deal with and don't have an issue going back to her.

Please offer your opinions and or experiance. I tend to make mistakes cause with work I don't have the time to do tons of research.
You all are a god send.

Thanks, and Happy New year.

Dragon:cheers

I think I will probably stay with Tk's person. she is great to deal with. and does really sweet work. Just wanted to get some others thoughts. Your all a wealth of information for me as well as a sounding board.
thanks for the replies, keep em comin

dragon

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back