SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS

This has to be the best fan film ever made.:eek:
Nah i wouldnt say that, were just simple people trying to make there way in the fan film universe.:cheers but cheers to all my hard working cast and crew and to you all for your kind words and support, and I will have another bottle of rum;)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marauder Cyborg helmet WIP
DSC00778.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

Interesting, kinda has a Transformer look to it too among others. But taht was the one that stuck out to me the most.
I like it! Loooks great!

Very cool progress. You guys peaked my interest enough to go out and rent the Seven Samurai on DVD. Very cool movie, I look forward to seeing your work. (y)

Wow, you guys did a great job on that helmet. Really gives a new source for some custom characters around here.

Can't wait for the trailer! This really gives me some hope for my own projects.:)

what!!!!! that looks amazing...it looks liek your about to throw him lol (if so i BET that hurt)...fair play the costumes and props for this are amazing...keep up the good work guys...all of ya!

what!!!!! that looks amazing...it looks liek your about to throw him lol (if so i BET that hurt)...fair play the costumes and props for this are amazing...keep up the good work guys...all of ya!
lol!! wow!! your good! (y) thats exactly what happens next, you sure you were'nt there on location spying on us? :confused lol. :cheers

hahahahahaa........Yeah that is what happened next. I think he was going for distance (Well it sure felt that way after i landed).:eek:(y)

And i really like the pix with the kids. By the way, the other 3 are mine. :cheers:)

Peace!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back