SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS

This thread is great! I love coming back to read what has been going on and to see all the cool stuff you've made for this venture. If there is any justice in the universe for all the time and effort you guys have put into this production then this film is gonna be slammin. :)

I had to stare at that jet pack for a while to figure out whered I'd seen it before..........are some of you're marauders going to go "To infinity and beyond" ?;)

^^^^
I don't think it will matter much. the bolts don't look like they will reach the person wearing the armor. And the wood block looks like a sturdy base. Hell I'd wear it!!:cheers

shouldn't the bolts go the other way? with the dome part on the side that will be closest to the wearer?

I made it that way so it will be interchangeable with other packs.

^^^^
I don't think it will matter much. the bolts don't look like they will reach the person wearing the armor. And the wood block looks like a sturdy base. Hell I'd wear it!!
you probably will!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres some WIP photos of our scaled "Marauder Pirate Ship" Used my the main bad guys
a ship fit to carry pirates, mercenaries and bounty hunters alike.

Heavily based off of Princess Leia's Blockade Runner/tanative IV/Correlian Corvette, only thing with the Millennium Falcons cockpit and more heavily armed then its predecessor.
Its actually a 4 foot model which we've been working on for a few years now when we have the time but its slow to get finished. After numerous retrofits and changing the outer parts were about only 70% on this one thus far.

I also having some of our FX guys do a 3D version of the ship for the quick scenes in space.
for the opening shot after the opening scroll.

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

Notice the Tonka tires:eek:hbaby
DSC01415.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

Heres the double missile version i been working on.

DSC01434-1.jpg
DSC01433.jpg

double missile pack WIP, will be molding ABS into the existing rocket . Trying different cones for the middle.

If you build it,
they will come...
DSC01461.jpg

our Droid/Cyborg building team
DSC01477.jpg

Gattling arm?
DSC01471.jpg

minigun arm?
Which sounds better?
DSC01479.jpg

wiring through arm

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back