SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS

I'd say move the blade further out past the barrel so it has more purchase in the swing :)

*EDIT*
In fact, something like this :

gunedit.jpg

Or

gunedit1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With the blade Brahda, but I like the mod SAZ did where the blade is past the barrel.

DutchFett, oh yeah they are still working on the film, have you seen his youtube posts.
Check out his gatling gun video, posted only 3 weeks ago

Oh, I have to say, I LOVE the skull gaunt.

One more edit: check out this hapa video:

I'm not one for the blades much but I would say have the it on this one. It kind of appears to long with out it. I think the blade makes it look sturdier as well. I'd have it stick of a bit further if at all possible but I like how it ads the trigger guard.

I'd say move the blade further out past the barrel so it has more purchase in the swing :)

*EDIT*
In fact, something like this :

gunedit.jpg
Yah i was defin8ly thinking about it being extened past the barrel, thanks nice rendition, i fixed the barrel as well as the scope, they were both kinda tweaked

hapa, still have all those guns?

i live in Waipio and im thinking really hard about starting a set of armor.

Hey let me know if you'd like help getting started, we used to have prop parties every Friday at my place, but haven't done so in some time, if you'd like to check it out, let me know, give you a 101 prop building course.
Let me know, my name is Keoni, we are small band of proppers/costumers here on Oahu, maybe a handful of us who get together.
Some of us also represent the 50st legion, Mercs and Rebel legion here.
let us know when you wanna come and play.
malama pono:cheers
Keoni

for a another gattling gun tutorle go to youtube and search for Indy Mogul gattling gun
its a good tutorial and those of of you who like fimakiing there are all aboout FX and that stuff

I've read through this entire thread and I must say, I'm overwhelmed by the immense talent you guys have with this production. I cannot wait until your film's finished, I definitely am going to watch with much enthusiasm. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back