SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS

Awesome...

Well, I'll be there at the end of this month, my Dad lives on Oahu, we will be there for a week only :facepalm but if you can lmk where your filming or where your studio is i'd love to see your props first hand. and possibly meet for :cheers.

we also plan to go to Maui and big Island.

lmk
Arnold

Would love to have you, wanna cameo? haha What area will you be stayin or island for that fact? Let me know we can switch contacts thru PM and have a :cheers too!

Coolness!
What part of Oahu will you be staying at? We usually film on weekends all over the island, and prop on friday (that's usually when i can make it there)(y). Let Hapajedi know when you have some free time and maybe we can meet up with you.

Aloha

Chris :cheers

Awesome...

Well, I'll be there at the end of this month, my Dad lives on Oahu, we will be there for a week only :facepalm but if you can lmk where your filming or where your studio is i'd love to see your props first hand. and possibly meet for :cheers.

we also plan to go to Maui and big Island.

lmk
Arnold

coolness. been waiting for this...

what is your estimated compleation date? and when do you start post, if you havnt been douing it along the way? and when woudl your projected release date be?

Well i took time out to make a lil step by step walkthru of my gonk build,
gonkbuild.jpg

1. a card game plastic tray
2. plastic tray holder for my bathroom faucet
3. fiberglassed for reinforcement(is very thin flimsy plastic)
4. lined both pieces up on the gonk's butt
5.marked my lines for cutting
6.I got bored with cutting holes with my grinder and dremel so i decided to use a torch to melt out the initial hole( I wouldn't recommend this at home kids)lol
7. Ohhh pretty burning plastic! kinda cool as it drips fire.
8. Yes, Im a pyro.
9. and theres my initial hole.(of course i had to use the grinder to cut the rest out but it was for my own amusement) hehe
10. glued pieces in place
11. made sure the edges are flush
12. Let sit overnight to harden, scrape away adhesive then your ready to primer.
but wouldn't recommend it for everyone, using my pyro methods.

slaveoutfit1.jpg

Ok ladies heres something for you, or the guys who have slave Leia fantasies. This is a metal bikini top for one of the Twilek dancers. Made from metal belly dancing top(almost like chain mail) and some clam shell serving trays i modded (hammered them out to a semi roundness) to form the cups for a PG -13 rating. :lol:2
Riveted the cups to the top so it covers up the R-rated area.:plush
Being were shooting in Hawaii, i wanted to give the outfits an ocean feel to it.
girlsoutfit2untitled2.jpg

slaveoutfit1.jpg

Ok ladies heres something for you, or the guys who have slave Leia fantasies. This is a metal bikini top for one of the Twilek dancers. Made from metal belly dancing top(almost like chain mail) and some clam shell serving trays i modded (hammered them out to a semi roundness) to form the cups for a PG -13 rating. :lol:2
Riveted the cups to the top so it covers up the R-rated area.:plush
Being were shooting in Hawaii, i wanted to give the outfits an ocean feel to it.
girlsoutfit2untitled2.jpg

Twi'lek? Complete with skimpy clothes?
This movie has just gone up a notch! :love:thumbsup:(y)(y)

Heres Big Pete as our model for the cyborgs left side arm WIP(shoulder/bicep and forearm)
DSC01681.jpg

Can see the gat arm barrel on other side, still working on shock system for weight for the ease moving it up and down.

Sorry bout that Jodo, Would love for you to come down and cameo , I wouldn't mind anyone who was coming down here to drop me a line and we can always fit you in somewhere.:cheers

"Don't tempt me Frodo!" :lol: :p ;) You guys are still looks just way to awsome for words.....Any chance you'll be selling some of the props after your done with shooting? (I'd keep them myself! :) Enspecialy for the second movie. ;) )

Hey hapajedi,
I'll be in Hawaii, Oahu tommorow Eve.
I'd love to meet you guys and see your props in person or see you guys shoot for the film.

also I have vintage hockey goalie arm protection , I'll see if i can bring/fit it in my lugage, could be use for one of your baddies. its off white so you'll have to dye it.

lmk if you want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back