SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS

Wow, does that saber go together? Or do you have two seperate props? 90 Mins?! Holy junk this is going to be sweet. The work looks like it's going great!

our main villain is bad *?:" with the nunchucks, you'll be amazed of how this weapon will be used in the final battle, you haven't seen anything like this before, think of it kinda like the Gunkata concept from Equilibrium. LOL
Kazaanconceptweaponwatercolor.jpg

Ok this is going to sound weird, but I don't think you should have any thing but the chain connecting the two hilts. That beam seems like overkill.

Im guessing the choreography is going to have them blocking with the center chain and wrapping with it around sabers. Thus they added the center beam reminiscent of the pod racers power leash.

Looks like a pretty kewl idea. Im very interested to see how you get through the 10 basic swing positions of a nunchuck with the length of the saber on the end.

Even crossin gloops will bring it very very close to the ground.

have you tried putting graphite rods in the end of the chucks to test the measurements?

Whats your eta on a trailer? You going for fanfilms 08 now?

I still think the beam in the center makes it unbeliveable to weld. Not to mention that engery isn't going to arch in a circle when you cross it over. It just wouldn't work...

Were still playing with the idea of either having the chain or the energy binder connecting the two. maybe i should do a poll hehe.

heres some 7 Jedi behind the scenes clips

I REMOVED THIS ONE

haouli maka hiki hou(happy new year in Hawaiian)
this will only be up for a short time

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to all that have an interest in the topic of "Seven Jedi". This is to inform you that on Saturday morning, Hapajedi's mother has passed on to Heaven. So as of now, the filming on his project is on hold. We will keep you updated, and appreciate any support in this, his time of need.

Peace, Aloha, and God bless.

look after our vod for us my friend and pass on my condolensces to hapajedi
Much mahalo(thank you in hawaiian) to those who sent there sympathy for the passing of my mom, it has been really hard. but st. pattys day is a comin!:cheers so its time to p-a-r-t-why? cuz i got to mister!

Heres some updates I got back my mojo! so i have been creating like crazy, heres some skull shoulder armor pieces i have been working on.

Zadukharrightshoulderbell.jpg

Budorightshoulderbell.jpg

and a blaster hats actually 3 different toys put together, see if you can tell which is which?

newmandoblaster.jpg

I'll have more to come in the next few weeks.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back