New Nerf Blaster

Dha Syntir

Active Hunter
I've been working on this holdout blaster a little at a time and it's still unfinished-mainly painting and working on the section below the barrel. I had to hack off a bit here and a bit there until it takes it's current form. I'm still not sure if I'm going to use it or not as I'm not sure where I'm gonna carry it anyhow. Perhaps hidden on my jet pack so it can be accessed really quick-we shall see I guess. I've taken the liberty of naming it the Doni Heavy Armament Z-90 Holdout blaster-made by a Baragwin weapons-smith/dealer from my customs back-story...Which is still nowhere near finished with even the bare minimum...

The slide even works on it-not while firing of course.:lol: I just thought it was neat to have that work. I'd love to find a way for it to make a sound when you pull back the slide. Kind of like the PPG's used by the Earth Alliance in the series Babylon 5. Which is an excellent show btw...Well, let me know what you think. I was going for something different, and I've yet to finish the one section and possibly add the electronics, plus I have to weather it with the brush as well...Here goes.

doniheavyarmamentz90holym7.jpg

Merry Christmas!

"Heavy Armament Z-90 Holdout blaster"

Most people think big gun when the hear "heavy", I'd maybe cut it down to just "Z-90 Holdout Blaster". Other than that, you have a fine looking blaster there.

I should have explained it all a bit better seeing as I've not really made any of my customs backstory available. It was designed by Doni Praxx(the Baragwin who owns the company and designs virtually all the weapons)of Doni Heavy Armament. I suppose I could come up with a name for a sub-division of Doni Heavy Armament that's more applicable to a holdout blaster. We'll see I guess. I just thought I'd try and write it into the backstory and didn't take very long to name it, obviously...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back