Harness for Jet Pack

WannaBeBoba

Active Hunter
Harness for Jetpack

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but I am looking for a decent item/items to use for a jet pack (ESB). I thought about using an old back pack and taking it apart, however, since I have no sewing skills, I am now left in a quandry.

Would any one happen to have an older harness they are not using or can give me some instructions as to how to go about making said harness for relatively cheap?

I am sorry that I didn't search the boards completely. This part of the project has left me a bit frazzled.

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Respectfully,
WannaBeBoba

If you're lookin' to buy one, check out BM's. The reason I bring it up is because having a :jet pack on with his harness is nowhere near as discomforting as it was when I made my own harness system.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm modifying the frame out of one of those papoose(sp?) baby carrier things for the JP itself and using a slightly modified version of tk409's harness, using some of the parts from the baby carrier.

Army web belt.

efe3_1.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back