Helmet painting tips.

wright pegg2006

New Hunter
Im new here. I am going to purchase a don post Jango Fett plastic collectors helmet and customize it to look like a prequel style Boba Fett Helmet. The only problem is, What kind of paint should I use??? If I use a brush you will see the brush strokes and I cand find an airbrush. Where can I find one, and how much do they go for? What kind of paint do they use???? If anyone else has some painting tips or pics of a Jango turned Boba of there own, please reply and post em!

PS. I will have $300.00 coming my way on Christmas eve. If anyone has a really nice Boba fett helmet youre willing to sell, post pics and tell me yur price. If its not too bad and I really like, I mite buy!

You can get airbrushes at wal mart. Pick up a testors aztek. they're not the best but not the worst. They're pretty much like the honda civic of paintbrushes where iwata and badger are like ferrari's.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back