Backplate

ManjiBR

New Hunter
well... i saw the boba feet armour templates by wizzardoflight n i saw some other backplates... they are too diferent ... i made mine following the wizzard templates.. but it didnt worked can someone explain me that?

i already made this question at another tread but nobody answered me o/

im sory about my english

and ty all

Rodrigo

I dunno that's one of the last two peices I need as well ( for my custom) but it seems a bit more challenging to me

I've made a couple of back plates using the WOF templates using sintra and you have to have a heat gun or another way to really heat it up to get the right shape on the sides..boiling it and holding it above the boiling water to catch the heat coming off of it will make shaping it very difficult but it can done with a lot of re-heating...unless you have a very big pot

can u post some photos here? i wanna to see if i didnt make any mistake printing and makin mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Well heres mine made from the templates. What i did have to do is trim the neck area a little as it pressed against my neck too much

see my thread on mine

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=15933

1.jpg

I guess we need to know what you mean that your backplate didn't work? You trace it, and cut it out. You then have to heat and bend to shape. That is really the hradest part. Hope this helps

Ronin677 cant u post the front of the backpate? i wll post mine too

then if u can, say to me where mine is wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the boba backplate has a tab that comes up behind the neck. But you said you were getting another one right?

I understand now :lol: :p

I cut the tab off and trimmed mine further into the neck area, it pushed against my neck too much once attached to the collar plate. I will be getting another set soon, just waiting to see if a locally sourced set will become available first.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back