painted/weathered flamethrower

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
Hey guys. this is one of those aluminum flame throwers that were selling a few weeks back. anyway i painted it first with flat black. then added racing orenge and finnaly added lots of weathering by making scratches, scuffs, & hit it with acouple matches to get that sooty burnt look. i love this peice & if you guys ever have the chance to grab one, DO IT! its just such a beutiful peice. anyways im tired so ima go to sleep now. tell me what you guys think plz. any changes you think should be done ect... thanks guys,
Dana
also if anyone is wondering what i used for the hoses/ pipes i used aluminum piping from my local model shop. ya just cant beat daves model shop

flamethrower1.jpg

flamethrower2.jpg

flamethrower3.jpg

flamethrower4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's for the ESB gauntlet, correct? I know, a dumb question, but I gotta know as I just got my gauntlet kit in the mail this morning and was wanting to find some reference photos of the complete kit that I could work from.

That's for the ESB gauntlet, correct? I know, a dumb question, but I gotta know as I just got my gauntlet kit in the mail this morning and was wanting to find some reference photos of the complete kit that I could work from.
yep. its the esb flamethrower. i love the detail in it thats one reason i chose esb instead of rotj.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back