Can anyone recommend a good jet pack maker

Hey Dragon,

I STRONGLY encourage you to try and win the auction just listed above me unless you have already put an order in with somebody else. That :jet pack is VERY top quality.:cheers

I'm going to be needing a jet pack sometime in the next few months to round out my custom. I was wondering if anyone owns one of Ruffkins jet packs and what they think about it...I was also wondering if Dragon found a jet pack yet-anyone know? I also have the same problem as some of you. When I order something, I want it here, today, this very moment! Fortunately I've learned that rushing into a project involving expensive materials etc can get much more expensive after you thrash the first kit in your enthusiasm to get started...

I'd recommend you go with Bobamaker if you can wait for it to arrive some months down the line. He's made the finest quality armor I've come across yet and I couldn't be happier with his products...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back