who's got good eyes.

#1 - try not to post live auctions that aren't yours. Becuase now you have created some competetive bidders who will drive the price up. Just advice - I'm not hackin' on ya here.

#2 - Two quick things that give this away.
A) See the white interior through the visor? That's a dead give away for a 95 and the white is actually the more sought after of the 95s.
B) The inset visor - the '96 visor sits flush and the '97 visor is the same with the addition of looking like a bantha stepped all over the bucket.

i'm still debating on wether i'd bid on it or save up for a sgt. fang. so if anyone is seriously looking for a dp95, i've brought it to their attention.

i think there should be a comparison guide for noobs like me that don't know a rubies from a mystery. (ok, i've been here a couple weeks, i'm not that much of a noob at this point, but before haloween i sure didn't know that.)

i'm still debating on wether i'd bid on it or save up for a sgt. fang. so if anyone is seriously looking for a dp95, i've brought it to their attention.

i think there should be a comparison guide for noobs like me that don't know a rubies from a mystery. (ok, i've been here a couple weeks, i'm not that much of a noob at this point, but before haloween i sure didn't know that.)

I second that, I think a sticky topic with a bunch of side by side comparison pics would really be helpful for noobs like us!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back