BatNinja Ammo Belts - November 2006!

batninja

Well-Known Hunter
As I’ve received several requests to offer these again, I’m starting another run of my ROTJ ammo belts! This will be a limited run of ten belts.

The non-functional pouches are made of solid but lightweight Balsa wood blocks covered in dark brown vinyl. These new pouch flaps are stitched with heavy-duty upholstery thread, giving the belt a more realistic look. The pouch dimensions are approximately 3 ¼”(H) x 1 ½”(W) x 1 ½”(D).

The 2 ½” vinyl belt is approximately 54” long, features ‘antiqued’ brass grommets and is lined with stiff interfacing, making the belt solid and more durable than those I’ve made in the past.

To accommodate for sizing, I only sew Velcro to one end of the belt, and provide extra Velcro for the wearer, so that proper fit can be achieved.

NOTE: I am not very knowledgeable about the ESB ammo belt, which is why I don’t sell or market them. However, these pouches are not permanently affixed, so the wearer can arrange them on the belt as preferred for the ESB look. I recommend buying brown thumbtacks to use as ‘snaps’ on the appropriate pouches.

The price is $75.00 USD per belt. At this time, I only accept PayPal. PM me for payment info.

SIGN-UP LIST

1. psberetta - PAID - SHIPPED 12/7 - RECEIVED
2. NikNak_aka - PAID 11/15 - SHIPPED 12/7 - RECEIVED
3. Clan_Skirata - PAID 11/23 - SHIPPED 12/7 - RECEIVED
4. Tuskeny21 - PAID 11/24 - SHIPPED 12/7 - RECEIVED
5. Seven - PAID 12/10 - SHIPPED 1/6
6. Jodo_Kast_XIII - PAID 12/17 - SHIPPED 1/6
7. Stormwalker - PAID 12/19 - SHIPPED 1/20
8. Devilstar2k2 - PAID 12/28 - SHIPPED 1/20
9. SL-1190 - PAID 1/3 - SHIPPED 1/20
10. World War Cheese - AWAITING PAYMENT

- LIST CLOSED -

2006_belt_1.jpg

2006_belt_2.jpg

belt_back_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ack! How long will this be open? If you're still doing these by mid/end of December, I'll definately pick one up (credit card payments need to be made first).

Ack! How long will this be open? If you're still doing these by mid/end of December, I'll definately pick one up (credit card payments need to be made first).

I probably will not be doing another run for quite a while. With Celebration IV just around the corner, it's time I started putting my costume together!

Folks, I've had some family and personal issues over the past month, so I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting these done and shipped.

For those waiting, thank you for your patience. The belts will be shipped out tomorrow (Tuesday Dec 4th)! Please let me know when they arrive.

For those still interested, this will probably be the last run of these for quite a while. I have my own costumes to get ready before Celebration IV, so will be taking a break over the next few months. PM me if interested!

Folks, I've had some family and personal issues over the past month, so I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting these done and shipped.

For those waiting, thank you for your patience. The belts will be shipped out tomorrow (Tuesday Dec 4th)! Please let me know when they arrive.

For those still interested, this will probably be the last run of these for quite a while. I have my own costumes to get ready before Celebration IV, so will be taking a break over the next few months. PM me if interested!

Awesome! can't wait to recieve my belt! Thanks again for doing another run of these. I've come in pretty late in the game working on my Fett Costume so i really appreciate that i didn't have to miss out on one of these 8)

Don't worry about any delay, its worth the wait and remember family comes first! I hope all is well with you, look forward to hearing from ya!

(y)

Awesome workmanship Batninja, as usual. I'm not certain if I've asked if you can order a specific color leather to create the pouches from? I need one in a medium to dark grey, but won't be ready to have one made until the first of the year or so...Would that be possible?

Dha Syntir, PM sent.

GCN, I've notated in the first post my reasons for lack of marketing of the ESB version. The ROTJ appears to be the most popular style, with the most available reference pics, so I decided to only market the ROTJ version.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back