Billy Dee in a commercial?

SOLOCHASER

Active Hunter
Hey everyone. I'm going to be meeting Billy Dee Williams at a convention coming up. I heard he was in a colt 45 commercial after Star Wars and I was thinking I would get him to sign one. Do you think he would be offended? Has anyone seen this commercial?

Hey everyone. I'm going to be meeting Billy Dee Williams at a convention coming up. I heard he was in a colt 45 commercial after Star Wars and I was thinking I would get him to sign one. Do you think he would be offended? Has anyone seen this commercial?

You can probably find it on U-tube.

COlt-45---Billy-Dee.jpg

Here you go, Enjoy

He has no problem signing Colt 45 stuff. Carida was with him at the PBurg Toy Show, and I saw him sign that kinda stuff all weekend.

HAHAHAHA! Colt 45.... works every time! HAHAHAHA! I remember those commercials when they were on TV. Too funny!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back