helmet variant

Faelan

New Hunter
im thinking up some ideas to make the helmet different... not just a different pain scheme and scarring... on idea is to make it with an open top... no dome.. so it would be basicly a t shaped mask the wraps around... that a more feminine type idea i have... could work for a guy... but seeing as how im going bald... lol... my other idea it to mount the rangefinder on the opposite side of the helmet and make it more of a birds wing shape... with a spartan/roman style mohawk crowning it... thinking of using natural color feathers and going with a great hunter look... tried to draw up some concept pics... unforutnantly im not very good at drawing anymore... and fortunantly my scanner is broken... to save me the embarrasment of drawing like a retarded kindergartener

im welcoming any other ideas however subtle or radical... or retarded.. anything different....

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back