My Fett So Far.

Yes, most of the photo's I sent in were from Art.
I need to send him a big thank you. I will start another post later today.
Darren

Heh Heh Heh... well you know, I always said that too until you look at pics of yourself from behind and realize that without it you get droopy drawers. No offense but you could use the thong. ;)

yeah, i didn't have a thong either, but it really does help the look of the suit. seriously. i'll post pictures of my butt if i have to ;)

yeah, i didn't have a thong either, but it really does help the look of the suit. seriously. i'll post pictures of my butt if i have to ;)
Will that be breaking the new COC rules? ;)

* I just noticed that the "butt" smile is gone. :confused * Man you guys are taking this profanity thing serious. :facepalm

Will that be breaking the new COC rules? ;)

* I just noticed that the "butt" smile is gone. :confused * Man you guys are taking this profanity thing serious. :facepalm

i think it would be ok... i had enough TDH mods present for the thong photos that there's some level of implied consent there ;)

Heh Heh Heh... well you know, I always said that too until you look at pics of yourself from behind and realize that without it you get droopy drawers. No offense but you could use the thong. ;)

As for the selection process, sorry you weren't picked but your comments about not watching the parade now that you aren't going come off sounding like nothing more than sour grapes. There's plenty of worthy troops going and believe it or not, it wasn't random. There was a lot of in depth video watching to get to that point. Trust me. You may not agree with all the selections but believe me, there was a lot of thought behind them.

As for who IS going, I am. :) Not as Fett though... as a stormtrooper. I was one of the 200 selected to be flown to Los Angeles to march in the 2007 Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day. Its going to be amazing to troop with so many folks from all around the world!

So, that aside... will the Rose Parade Boba and Jango please stand up? :lol: You've gotta come from here right?:confused
As for the sour grapes, I knew I wasn't going to march in the parade as my Stormtrooper, I really sucked at marching. The members of my garrison who marched and practiced for months, who were really good at what they did, got pushed out for the garrison officers, that's what upset me about the whole thing. If you were in my garrison during the marching and selection process, you might understand my opposition.

I am not jealous that Darren got selected, I think it's great!! He's got a great Fett and he will represent us all in the parade :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back