Now I really know what it feels like to loose something.

slacker

Active Hunter
Just yesterday my grandpa passed. He was almost eighty eight when he kicked the bucket. I'm really saddened about this, he has him self has seen Nam'. I will most likely not be posting for a while. I will hopefully see all you in my posts around the begining of december! Once more I am saddened.
From,
Slacker.

Dude, very sorry to hear this ... my grandfather also recently passed away (just shy of 91.) I know how that feels. Just hang in there my friend.

Thank you all ever so much. I can't sleep now for some reason. Just thank you for all for reading and dropping me a line about this. It really touches me. Once more thank you.
From,
Slacker.

I know exactly how you feel, just stay strong and you'll get through it. Just always remember the good times that you shared together and keep his memory close to your heart.

Sorry to hear the sad news but what a life your grandfather must have lived! Eighty-eight long years! What a blessing! While losing someone is always a sad event, do your best to focus on celebrating his life, not mourning his death. Chances are, that is what he would want! My prayers are with you and your family.

I'm turly sorry. If theres anyhting we all can help wiht let us know. I've had six pepole pass away this year and I'm ready to start a new one. I hope things are ok. See yah soon

Mandalorian Saying of Remembrance

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum

"I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal."

Sorry to hear of his passing my friend.

Music really seems to be helping me along in this one. And everyone thanks for reading and dropping me a line. It really touches me.
From,
Slacker.

Understand how you feel as I had a close one two weeks ago because I almost lost my mother. I've lost all my grandparents, my father, and only have my mother left. So I understand and you have my deepest sympathies. (((((((BIG HUGZ!!)))))))))

Sorry to hear about your loss. I too had a grandpa who expeirenced nam, I loved him alot but two years ago he passed. Sorry to hear about your loss.
[Leroy]

Slacker,
I really know how you feel now. I just got word of my grand father passing away. Its for the better ( I know that sounds stupid). He was on a different machines to keep him alive. Now he doesn't have to suffer.:cry

Im really sorry for your loss, my gran died last year....on her birthday, she way 90....worse thing was I was at univeristy...but I doubt she would have known me . Its really hard to loose someone who has been there all your life....but you will fell better soon...just remeber him for what he was to you!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back