**** COW IN A HAND BASKET: MOW Gauntlets & Cod

Boba Fett

Active Hunter
MOW Gaunts & Cod

Well from what I have heard there is a box waiting for me in my garage that just got here today. It is my MOW ESB gauntlets, and cod. I will post some pics when I get time to take them this evening. Man it's the mothers birthday, and my MOW stuff gets here! Have a great evening everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably because it could be considered offensive if used improperly, so they block that all-together.

HAHA, that is so weird because the other day I was looking at a post and most of it was censored out. I found it hilarious.

**** **** ****...lord god almighty....god in 3 person, **** trinity....

Just a Test...just a test...beeeeeeeeeeeeep

You gotta be kidding me, **** Cow was censored? This is getting a bit much.

you are **** right, this is **** if I have seen ****. Just kidding, it doesn't bother me. I kind of think its funny. ****!!!!

What the **** are you **** talking about? This **** is **** **** **** awesome!

oh now people are going to start spelling swears wrong and putting spaces in them to avoid being censored

Anyway, back on track ... ya got the pics of the gauntlets?:love:love:love I'd like to see them. Oh, and happy b-day to ya mother!:cheers

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back