**** COW IN A HAND BASKET: MOW Gauntlets & Cod

Anyway, back on track ... ya got the pics of the gauntlets?:love:love:love I'd like to see them.

HAHA, I took them out of their protective wrapping last night, which Christian did a great job on keeping them from getting damaged during the shipping process. They look great guys, these are the best casts that I have seen in quite a while. Clean as a whistle, and don't require any pre work since they come primed and ready to paint. All I have to do is attach the various parts, missle, flamethrower, calc pad, and darts and I am ready to go. Oh and the hoses that Christian added on to the flamethrower are sweet. I will get some pics of this evening when I get home from work. I just happened to leave my gauntlets in one place last night and had my camera at another place. So Jimmy you will have to :love:love:love:love until sometime this evening. I am going to also put up some pics of the cod in all its awesome glory. Dang that thing is freakin sweet and well worth the money. Thanks again Christian!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh don't worry D no one here wants to feel the wrath of the admins. We were just having a good time and goofing around. I just found it odd that h o l y was censored is all. Because I find myself putting phrases together that no sane person would ever attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back