Wizardofflight Templates Petition

LOL. Not just nailed or stickied, should be a pop up everytime you click on anything on the site...Good job Alan.

-tubachris
(man, that'd be funny)

We really appreciate you guys bringing this up. The administration definitely agrees that this is stuff that we don't want to lose. As Brak's has already pointed out, there is a web page in place and we are working with Alan to get it updated with all of his latest blueprints. We will not be making this a sticky but we will look into other ways of making the webpage link readily available.

it's already proved helpful to me. i hadn't ever seen the sandtrooper scope templates :)

Most of you guys might not know this, but if its Star Wars related most likely Alan has made a template of it. You only get to see the Fett stuff on this board.

We really appreciate you guys bringing this up. The administration definitely agrees that this is stuff that we don't want to lose. As Brak's has already pointed out, there is a web page in place and we are working with Alan to get it updated with all of his latest blueprints. We will not be making this a sticky but we will look into other ways of making the webpage link readily available.

What about a "Resources" sticky? One thread dedicated to linking all threads that contain information that has proven to be useful to the community as a whole would save space.

I am afraid that I am the one holding up the show. With Christmas coming I have been swamped, I haven't even been on the board for a awhile. I am still gathering together the files hopefully in the next few days I will have my act together and I'll get the CD sent out.

Alan

I am a bit late coming to this thread but, any updates on this one Alan? I know you were very busy for a while, but seem to be back in the Fett groove.

-x

I really can't say. I send in a couple of cds with all the templates back in January to the admin, but I guess with the rebranding and preparing for C4 it has had to take a bake seat.

I am still working assembling a cd for Star Wars blasters that was requested, but I need to spend some time with the drawings to get them in a useable format for mass consumption. Just too many thing to to do.

Alan

I agree with everyone here... If it were not for Alan and his templates, there would be allot of unhappy Fetts in the making... STICKY! 8)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back