What is a Warning?

I'm actually glad we are excersing this rule. We have come so a custom to speaking whatever in no regards to what and how it may affect others. I'm one of the bad ones and believe me i have bad mouth at times. But being able to TYPE out what i'm saying gives me the excellent opportunity to fix my vocabulary.

i dont think it was the swears that got people bent out of shape, words that arent really swears like holy, hell, and damn they're not really swears they have actual definitions

how about just saying that inhales vigoroulsly........ or that exhales vigorously. See ya can use intellegence to explete and/or speak what is on your mind without being vulgur there are others too where your not swearing but they are rather descriptive and might actually be more....explicit.:)

i think the whole idea though is that expletives aren't really necessary to a conversation. i try not to swear much in verbal communication, and don't really get why people feel the need to do it so often in text.

I feel that this rule is an excellent one! When some people have to deal with that language throughout most of their day (school), its nice to have a place to come to that isn't so....dirty. When you love a place, like this forum, its reassuring that most of the people here aren't completely moronic in their choice of words.

Thanks Dent for enforcing these rules, even when it seems like the least popular thing to do!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back