My white Fett

Super nasty, I really dig your work Sven. It's a shame it isn't legion accepted, but it's certainly accepted by alot of us guys on TDH.

Wow! Everything looks fantastic. Great job on the jet pack I love the detail put into it, nice touch with the red greeblie next to the stabalizer to(y) Cant wait to see it all together :cheers

Super nasty, I really dig your work Sven. It's a shame it isn't legion accepted, but it's certainly accepted by alot of us guys on TDH.

I think all versions of Fett created by Lucasfilm are accepted in my mind. Including the "real life version" Holiday Special Boba that Boba_die_wix also owns. :D

Really amazing!!!! Reminds me of the conceptional drawings for the movies. Is there any possibility to get a pair of these awesome gauntlets??? That would be really great!
:)

lol.

this thread has lasted forever! and lol at then fact that this guys white prepro fett has to be one of the best looking suits on this board.

maybe that's because he hasn't had to worry about paintjobs whatsoever...

but look at the detail and quality of parts anyway. Tons of found parts and clean looking stuff.

Love the kaiser gun

I consider this white Fett as Canon BECAUSE LUCAS IS STANDING RIGHT THERE WITH HIM!! COMMON 501st ACCEPT it!:angry
Sven has been working his butt off.:eek:
(y)

supertrooperjetpack1hz8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the compliments.
Here’s a little update; I have finished the work on the Helmet.
Helmet made by BM; "redented" by me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back