Discontinued rubber knee armor 4 sale. "Cheap" !

Man of War Studios

Well-Known Hunter
Discontinued rubber knee armor 4 sale.

Hey guys,

I've got two remaining sets of the old version (Series-1) rubber knee armor for sale. They are NOT the new updated (Series-2) versions that I now offer but the old version knee armor that I put a side while making the Series-2's. They're in excellent condition, fully assembled and ready for paint. They can easily be cut, tooled and sanded and would make a great Jango conversion. I'm offering them at $50.00 a set to the first two lucky buyers. Thanks, Christian

Discontinued rubber knee armor 4 sale.

Hey guys,

I've got two remaining sets of the old version (Series-1) rubber knee armor for sale. They are NOT the new updated (Series-2) versions that I now offer but the old version knee armor that I put a side while making the Series-2's. They're in excellent condition, fully assembled and ready for paint. They can easily be cut, tooled and sanded and would make a great Jango conversion. I'm offering them at $50.00 a set to the first two lucky buyers. Thanks, Christian
PM Sent

I suppose they are already gone :( If by some lucky miracle there is still a set available, I'd take one....don't need the darts.
D

Update: The remaining Series I knee armor has been sold and that line is now discontinued. The Series II knee armor is still available, cost is $120.00 a set.

Thanks guys :D

SaxeCoburg,

Hey sorry buddy... I sure thought I got to everyones pm's last night :confused

Door bell ringing and trick or treating must of caused a brain f@#rt :p

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back