Trooping with an MLC1?

Farva

Active Hunter
I was just curious if anyoneout there has pictures of themselves wearing an mlc1? I just received mine yesterday while as it fits my large head it may be just a touch too big and just barely too big. It does have a very spherical dome as well which gives it the apearance of being larger instead of a more conical shape. If you have some pics throw them up! I am thinking about painting it and using it for a display. Let m know what you guys think!

Here's me with my MLC-1 fits me great for ESB.

fadda0dd.gif

HAHAHA Well I am 6'3" and 250ish but my shoulders arent that broad at least I dont think. Maybe its just the fact that I have never had a helmet that fit my frame and now I do and it seems awkward LOL

I thought it was going to be to big for me at first but then tried it on with my armor and thought it looked great. I would say it should fit you well, just make sure to have your armor on when you try it out.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back