Star Fortress Pro. Question...

i totally agree that their products are ****, but when i was younger and didn't know any better I ordered from him. But i can say i DID receive my item and it did arrive in a timely manner.

My experience with SFP is that the parts are not " Movie acurate " I have ordered some parts from him and I was very disappointed. If you need great parts for your jango,boba or how ever,the TDH is the right place for this !!!

Im not going to bad mouth them anymore, however, that dosnt mean that I do approve of their past history, BUT it appears that SPF, although still making and possibly recasting, there may have been some form of change in managment. Someone I know up here recently ordered a clone kit, and recieved it very quickly and was pretty happy with it.

Dont get me wrong, their history shows itself, and their products are mostly very inaccurate, but I have a feeling that sometime recently, they had some switch of power, for the better, I dont know, but I certainly hope so. Thats my rant/thought currently.

But seriously, the best place for fett parts is right here, no place else, hands down

I do regular searches on fleabay almost every day, and (due to the nature of my searches) I almost always come across this seller's stuff. Right from the start I got a bad feeling about SFP. The stuff looks (in the pics) to be too crisp and clean and professional to be believed. Today I found a Vader helmet being sold by SFP and it's nothing more than a direct copy of a DP Classic Action. There wasn't even an attempt to hide the fact - no changes to the design of the mounting T, nothing. Even the auction read "Classic Action Style".

Oh man! I can't believe I actually have some of their stuff in my garage! :( Imperial Gunner Costume (Complete) I feel like just burning the stuff. I was quite young when I brought that in (2001 I think)

I was accurate as far as i know...but Wow what a history! :eek: I'm gonna have to dig up this stuff and get rid of it, this is bad Karma! :cry

Last edited by a moderator:
Just yesterday and with thanks to skygunbro, my eyes were opened to things about SFP that I wasn't aware of, and I can honestly say I will never order anything from them again.(y)

Someone I know up here recently ordered a clone kit, and recieved it very quickly and was pretty happy with it.
Need to recheck this now that time has passed. He was scared of ABS clone kits because they required assembly. So he got the SF fiberglass kit, since it's 'all put together 'n stuff'. He has since replaced the kit with an ABS kit as he learned more about costuming.

I would not describe him with being 'happy' with SF at this point. But he did get it quickly. But yeah, he did get it quickly.

(I cried when I saw the kit, and tried to tell the guy.)

I dont understand how this guy is still up and running? I know no one can legally do anything about the recasts of their stuff but what about the don post recasts? how come ebay hasn't shut him down?

I dont understand how this guy is still up and running? I know no one can legally do anything about the recasts of their stuff but what about the don post recasts? how come ebay hasn't shut him down?

I don't think anyone can tell that runs ebay, a helmet is a helmet. Honestly, recasting doesn't bother me too much, the new owner is trying to make a living, and received the old molds and all that good stuff. The only way to make sure he doesn't keep recasting is not buying from him, simple as that.
As long as people know his stuff sucks, and may not get to them, I think we will be okay.:)

I don't think anyone can tell that runs ebay, a helmet is a helmet. Honestly, recasting doesn't bother me too much, the new owner is trying to make a living, and received the old molds and all that good stuff. The only way to make sure he doesn't keep recasting is not buying from him, simple as that.
As long as people know his stuff sucks, and may not get to them, I think we will be okay.:)
Recasting doesnt bother you? wow...It should.....
And there is no new owner its all the same people as always with a new name and new mouth pieces....if you believe that sfp is under new ownership then think again.The hostile take over story is BS the new owner is BS... it was a ruse created by the owner so people would think that he wasnt involved any more thus making people want to buy from them again knowing they could do so without a guilty conscience.
And ebay is a joke ebay side with whoever is spending the most money wiiht them at the time they could care less is something was a bootleg copy or not.
Also if it is under new ownership which it isnt the guy "anton" when I approached him about recasting the BARC trooper helmet that pghfett sculpted he replied with total puke including threatening me and my wife and children with bodily harm and said us Americans are scum and what was I gonna do come bomb his counrty...***? and being a police officer for years etc. I dont take threat to lightly especially to my family internet or not a threat is a threat.I have the emails and screen caps of all this **** saved some forwarded to the Texas sate police and FBI.
Anyone with a phone can call the Texas public records dept. and find out and validate the facts against this scumbag.Being and officer I am privy to other facts which are not public but lets say this the guy is a real slime and you guys dont know the half of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mehrunes,

My only advice to you is to not get anything from SFP. Before I joined the legion and knew anything about SFP, I bought a pair of stormtrooper boots from them and it took over a month to ship and when I got them they were C.R.A.P.!, needless to say not worth the money I paid for them! So, please, keep your hard earned money and buy from someone reputable within TDH, Clonetroopers.net, white armor.net etc. And take it from Skygunbro (Jason) besides SFP's owner being a scum it is also a "sweat shop" in the Philippines and is not worthy of our business. I know of some legion members being affiliated with them and they are being watched closely as we speak.

I am not so sure there is a new owner for SFP. I contacted sfp through evil bay and was told there has not been a change in ownership...

I guess my question wasn't fully answered. aren't there licensing issues with people who recast official products and use them as their own? I dont know if it's not an issue because everything we do is somewhat of a copywrite issue but I cant believe he's copying stuff from don post and nothing has happened?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back