Jango Flight suit run

Attention:!! UPDATE 12/29/06 - I have one more SLOT open WITH CRUZER fabric . So if you want your flight suit with CRUZER´s fabric let me know:

Nice Work!

The seams that have double stitching are referred to as "french seams". Can you tell me if you actually made "french seams" or is the second seam just for looks? The is very nice handiwork! We can always use more quality costumes!

BTW I am new to the boards, my nephew has requested that I make a Jango Fett for him. I am here to learn this costume from the experts.

ttfn

Debbi

check out my website www.ladysewforus.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Loanstar,

I just have to reply again that this is wonderful workmanship and your attention to "cannon" detail is wonderful!! Now that I have been researching more, I am more in awe of your attention to detail!

(y)

I am very impressed!!

hey mike..

i ordered both vest and jumpsuit from you...any chance i can throw on a neck seal as well? also are you still using the "cruizer fabric" mentioned in this thread...just curious

Dusting off this post..lol I stated my Jango Fett Build back up that I started 16 years ago. Hard to believe. I order this Jumpsuit that was Cruzer fabric.
The ones that received the same fabric. Did you do anything with it to age it by adding a teaspoon of bleach or tint the color? To me it looks fine the way it is. I am going for 501st approval.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back