Zapper gun...need anything else??

Cheers guys....at least I can tell my mum that....I really annoyed her last year when every spare minute doing this before I went off for my last year at uni....but the starwars fancy dress party went very well so I was happy.

When I can drive...and have got a car as that is really more important then I can go where I please from a village with no busses!!

Zoe

It will be good to have you with us Zoe. Me and Jon have done a few events with the Norwich group and it's a lot of fun!

Yep i'll second that. I am really looking forward to this weekend as its the first time my Fett will have been unleased upon the public close up. As i have only ever trooped as a stormtrooper before i am really excited, Fett is so much more intimidating ;)

It's going to be great when all three of us get the chance to meet up in costume :)

When I can drive...and have got a car as that is really more important then I can go where I please from a village with no busses!!

Zoe

How on earth do you get about????? Do you have to rely on your parents for all your lifts? Thats harsh.

Well I have been at uni for the past 3 years so they didnt really have to aorry bout it all then cos I was in Wales, but my boyfriend takes me most places...but thats useually just out for food (his fave past time). There was no point me driving when I was at uni cos there was no need for it I could walk everywhere and work is only at Pensthorpe (waterfowl park) which is just out of fakenham and my parents dont mind dropping me off....I lhave lived in a village all my life so im used to it...i dont get to out much cos all my firends are at uni or have left Norfolk so all I have really is my boyfriend who works alot and doesnt really like going out and me...and I only work 1 day a week at the mo....so I have no money either so its day time tv and films for me.....

that blaster came out really well

i had 4 nintendo zappers in the house when i converted one. well being the person i am i didn't test them all before working on one and it turns out i didn't use the one that didn't work. ah well

-=QuinN!

Hi, looks very cool.
Here´s pic of my one.
Btw, I sell this one on ebay.com today ;-)

Look under the username Boba_die_Wix

Sven

100D2463.jpg

Dont under sell yours Zoe, its the nuts :D

Seriously though, when i saw your blaster on Sunday i was really impressed (that sounds so....... ;) ). I think the ppl who were looking at it couldn't believe it was sratch built, especially with the weathering.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back