jumpsuit question

qcmohawks

New Hunter
is it just one long sleeved jumpsuit? or a short sleevedoneover a long sleeved one?

i was tihnking of going with the grey dickies for mine

Well the jumpsuit has the long sleeve, and then the short sleeve ontop. I also have the Dickies jumpsuit, and it has been modified to have the thigh pouches and short sleeves. I plan to upgrade to a better jumpsuit soon though.

thanks for the reply.....but now i am confused........do i buy one or two jumpsuits?......if you modified it to be short sleeved then where does your long sleeves come from?

Well the jumpsuit has the long sleeve, and then the short sleeve ontop. I also have the Dickies jumpsuit, and it has been modified to have the thigh pouches and short sleeves. I plan to upgrade to a better jumpsuit soon though.
Hey GCNgamer128, do you have a pattern(pdf) for the thigh pouches on the jumpsuit....I am going the dickies route as well.

thanks for the reply.....but now i am confused........do i buy one or two jumpsuits?......if you modified it to be short sleeved then where does your long sleeves come from?

some people buy a short sleeve and long sleeve coveralls to make on suit.
If your budget is tight you can buy the short sleeve coverall then buy the matching shirt to make sleeves and thigh pouches

youngfrank.jpg

IT'S ALIVE , IT'S ALIVE!!!
:lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back