Board Names

My name is boring; instead of trying to pick the name of one of my RP/Fanfilm characters, I just tried to use Boba Fett in the slim hope that nobody had taken it. Well, no dice. So I just added the year that I graduated from high school, and voila, my screen name.

Oddly enough, I wanted to register so I could ask a question; never really planned to hang around this long. Damn you, addicting TDH. Damn you.:p

Mine is the name of my flash animation company I started. 509 is just my area code. I thought It had kind of a ring to it and it was easy for clients to remember. Even after I burned out on animation, the name still stuck with me.

*Begin geek moment* Mine is from the Expanded Universe. Mirax is the daughter of Booster Terrik. She marries Corran Horn, my favorite EU character. Since I'm a girl and wanted something female related but not obvious like Leia or something, Mirax H. was it. *End geek moment*

Mine was kinda passed down to me from ma' dad, he used this screen name since I was like 6. Then when I started using the computer, I always registered to sites using "deadbolt", So he had to come up with another one :p. The name is from a local garage rock band that my older brothers were friends with. And my dad was wearing one of their band shirts at the time he had to come up with a screen name. :D

Mine is an homage to Cabaret Voltaire, one of my fav New Wave electro bands from growing up in the 80's. I just happened to be listening to them when I was trying to figure out a cool screen name at another site a couple of years ago. Hence then, I have been known as "Commander Voltaire" , or something.

I was introduced to ebay as it being the ultimate source for sw collectibles. With that in mind I created an ID that would follow an Imperial theme and have carried that ID over to all other associated forums.

my name is John and my 6.5 year old husky is django named after Django Reinhardt an incredible Gypsy jazz guitar player from the 30's.
here is the original django
images.jpg

Yes! Django rules!

My name was a result of trying to pick a Warhammer 40K name for an email address. After going through all of the chaos characters I could think of, and each being already taken, I finally tried chaoslord only to find that it was taken also. So I just altered the spelling of chaos and ta-da!

I always enjoy coming up with cool names for my band's story lyrics, so I use the glorious Hammer of Might, the mighty Scourge of Malice, the Pick of Destiny, and the blasphemousShadow Sceptre.

For me, I wanted something "Jedi" related. And when I first tried to register on another board, I kept going thru different screen names that were already taken.
I was like. . . if I were a Super Jedi, I could cancel all their screen names!!
And then I tried superjedi, and it worked. :lol:

But, who recognizes my avatar?? ;)

Your guess is as good as mine...:confused:lol:confused:lol:

I have no idea where or how I came up with the most awesomest name around...

Yup.

-Matt

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back