my progress...so far (pics)

Well C4 is almost here, My snaps on my armor are done, this weekend I am taking my knee armor and bucket to a friend's house (same guy who does my snap work) to paint.

My mom ( Yes I dont know how to sew) hasnt finished my Kama, nor my Cape yet, we have this awesome looking chain to hook the cape up, and I still need to weather it, along with taking in the Jumpsuit to look better.

Here are some pics of Clay's helmet that we've been painting over the weekend. Also, we will be laser cutting some armour for him to replace what he all ready has.

Andy

CIMG0595.jpg

CIMG0597.jpg

CIMG0598.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its so beautiful...:cry

Great job!(y)

thanks dude, I am very proud of it, especially the part Andy didnt do, because I know he has the skillz, but I didnt know if I had a lil bit of em.

Anyways, I am glad Andy did majority of the work, he is awesome, and his Boba Fett shows that he is awesome.

Looking good. Are you going to dirty up the bucket? The pieces look a little "clean." Overall, the whole suit is looking really good. Once you have the new armor pieces, you can refer back to your old ones and make 'em even better. It's gonna' be Mando-mania at C4! Good job Clay.

(y)

Looking good. Are you going to dirty up the bucket? The pieces look a little "clean." Overall, the whole suit is looking really good. Once you have the new armor pieces, you can refer back to your old ones and make 'em even better. It's gonna' be Mando-mania at C4! Good job Clay.

(y)

You know it!!! yeah Of course I will dirty everything up...It will look stupid not too!!

Hey Clay, your suits lookin really good. That helmet is amazing, im sure your proud of the work Andy is doing for it. Need to see more progress!

-tubachris

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back