Side heavy bucket

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
Is it just me or does anyone else's bucket feel heavy on side when they are wearing it? Just finished my bucket and put a hard hat liner inside but my RF and stalk are a little on the heavy side and it seems to pull the bucket to one side. Its not noticable to look at but just feels funny :facepalm

I don't know what others have done about this, but I shave my head on one side and cut off my right ear to balance it out. :lol:

I have this problem also. I'm going to add a chin strap to help keep it level.
I noticed in pix of my suit from event's that as the day went on, my helmet started to tilt and I was not even aware it was happening!

Kinda funny, I was gonna ask about the same thing. I figure you could just balance it out. For me, Im soon gonna install a fan or two to the oposite end obviously, wont exactly be equal weight, but it should help it some. I thought about putting in a chin strap as well. I figure you just buy one from a sports shop, and expoxy the snaps to the inside?

-tubachris
(who dosnt l=want to look like a lifesize Fett boblehead)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back