My Blasters (so far)

Well... I got the first few pieces of my blasters cut today.

The first thing I have to do here is VERY important.

THANK YOU WIZARDOFFLIGHT(y) (y) (y)

Without his drawings I would have given up this whole Jango endevor long ago. I cannot speak for everyone else but Alan, Thank you.:cheers

anyways...I would really like some input from everyone on this project. Cause I think I already made a mistake. The pieces from today are 1/2" that I was going weld together, but then I would haveto cut a slot in the bottom (for that whatever you want to call it:confused ) and the front for the trigger and trigger guard. But then it is only 1" thick, and that seem to thin. My next thought was to put a piece of 1/4" with the slots already cut out (which would make putting the bottom thingy [does anyone know what its called?] and the trigger and trigger guard alot easier) but that would make the grip 1 1/4" which seems too thick. The other thing I could try is to leave it at 1" but have 1/4" middle and 3/8" on each side..........

I dunno

Tell me what you think

HPNX0040.jpg

HPNX0039.jpg

HPNX0038.jpg

HPNX0037.jpg

HPNX0036.jpg

HPNX0035.jpg

HPNX0033.jpg

HPNX0029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how i wish i have the equipment to cut that kinda aluminium~

great work!
cnt wait to see the end porduct, which i think will be awesome!

any mass orders? =x

BLEAHHH:- I'm not sure about a large number being available, but there could be half a dozen sets available soonish, maybe.

drokkul:- No it's not plasma it's a CNC 3 axis router table.

Thanks for the interest

Tim

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back