Vest run info

Hey Guys sorry for the delayed reply I have not received it yet I am placing a call today to see what the deal is.I will post any info I find out. thanks-jason

Just called she said it was shipped Fed ex ground last week??? she said she will call me with more specific details like actaul date of shipping and tracking info.....
If I see a snail with the fed ex logo painted on the shell come up my driveway then that must be it....:angry

Whooo Hooo! it came this evening...my wife and I will try to divide it up this weekend and get it sent out at the begining of the week coming.
Bubba I didnt see the pms...I can apply the money for the neckseal to a suit if you prefer

Yippeee, the fabric came. Does this mean I can get my vest by Halloween then? :lol:

Just kidding...no rush on mine, put me low on the list behind those that are more needy.

Jason that would be great if you could apply the neck seal sewing money to a suit. I will need to get one from whenever your next run is.

Have a great weekend :cheers

Man I am releived. This in one of two Items I need to get into the 501st. Now this is the last item I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its taken me awhile to get this cut and divided up..with halloween and all the chaos in the last 3-4 days. People should start seeing their fabric arrive by the first part of this week coming-Jason

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back