GBH's JANGO VERSION .75

PM Sent...;)

Oh one other thing I just wanted to softly throw out there. My mother nearly kicked my bounty huntin' :moon during the sewing of the vest and suit, it also took a few months to get them both right, even with me stopping over all the time with pictures, art directing and doing multiple fittings.:wacko Sooooo with that said, I can honestly say that I know she's not going to want to take on any addtional outside commissions for vests and flight suits. If it was myself doing the sewing, it might be a different story. Thanks any way for the inquiries!8)

:cheers

Got to see this up close and personal at DCon6, it truly is a piece of art. While the pics do the oufit justice, it has to be seen to truly appreciate it.

It looks like functional Mandalorian armor. Cannot give it a higher compliment than that. :cheers

-Rex

ATTENTION: Ok! After much deliberation and inquiry, there might be a run of vests and flight suits based off of my current set-up.

THX

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric,
You said keep an eye out for version 1.0, let me know if you're going to part ways with any of version .75. Out-frikkin-standing bro'. Nicely done.:cheers

THX Bad Jango, I mean DARTH MAUL, MR. DARTH MAUL SIR!(y)

Nope, not parting ways with anything by any means, just finishing up the last pieces so I can officially label it a full 1.0!(y)

GILMORE!!! that's awesome bro! But @ the same time it started crackin' me up! I started saying to myself... "Hey, look at me everybody, I'm GBH, a pistol twirlin' fool!!!" :lol:

THX

I didn't figure you'd be willin' to part ways with any of it. Can't blame a guy for trying.:lol:
I haven't brought my Jango out for about 3 months now due to it being full upgrade mode. Can't wait for 1.0.

My jaw literally dropped as soon as I scrolled to the first pic.

So did mine when I saw it in person. People were taking pictures of me in my Death Star Gunner costume at the time. When I saw GBH walking by, I at first was stunned ... I had to find out who it was and where the costume parts came from. I think that was the only time I walked away from people who were taking my picture ... I was just so amazed by that costume! Again, awesome job GBH!

It has to be one of the (if not THE) best Jango costumes I've ever seen... You look like the man!

I don't really know if it's 100% screen accurate, and I think the colour of the vest is lighter than that of the movie, but wow, never seen a costume fitting its owner as well as this one. The proportions are perfect!

Awesome work.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back