ESB Jet Pack Color list

Boba Fett

Active Hunter
Does anyone know what colors are used for the ESB Jet Pack? I have been doing some searching around the forum for a color list, but I am finding a lot of disagreement on opinions on what to use. Anyone know what colors I should pick up, and what kind of paint? I am going to be using an airbrush to paint my pack up. Thanks guys.

RLM 62
UP Armor Yellow
Boxcar Red (Enamel)

Or at least those are the major colors I used

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, it's green! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha ha ... just messin' around. I'm not an ESB , so I really don't know, but I think ya just got a good answer above me.

I did ALL my ESB armor with a base of Panzer Olive green and weathered accordingly to get the desired look of each peice. It's how I envisioned what was done on the originals and "seems" logical. I did use the RLM color for weathering, but only weathering. I did use the Boxcar red and UP Armor yellow for the tank tops / bottoms.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get your pack DL? Nice by the way. Thanks for the help guys. Gotta pick up some paint this weekend so that I can get to work.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back