FAT Fetts

I am 5'7-5'8. A year ago I weighed 213. Today I weigh 167. Weight Watchers and Exercise helped me lose all that weight. I lost about 40 lbs in 4 months and 46lbs overall so far. I don't think I can lose much more weight as my body is already pretty muscular and there's not much fat left to lose.

I've gained 10 pounds since I have started this project! I've been sitting around the house with my broken foot working on it, instead of working out! (Cop out!) I'm sure my recent diet of hoards of halloween candy didn't play a part in this!

I am a bit nervous too dawning a Boba/Jango costume and id like to see some pics (if anybody out there is around my size) I'm between 250-260 i wear a size 46/48 pants and do have a lil bit of a gut as well BUT I stand 6'4" and a friend of mine said that my height will hide the gut in the suit, does anyone agree with this theory?

According to the chart at the doctors office, I am considered borderline obease. At 5'-10" and 237 lbs. I am 57 lbs. over the "ideal weight" for a 5'-10" male, which is 180 lbs. :angry That chart is a load of crap. :angry It does not take into accout body type and mussle mass. As a stocky guy, I carry my weight very well, and with a 48" chest there is no way in heck I will ever be 180 lbs. I can definately loose some weight, and get rid of my gut, but my goal is 220.

Gator

that chart is crap! i'm nearly 5'10", and i'm about 145. with my frame and metabolism, i couldn't hit 180 if i tried.

that chart is crap! i'm nearly 5'10", and i'm about 145. with my frame and metabolism, i couldn't hit 180 if i tried.

Yes, ancient scholars maintain that the "chart's" origins are hidden in myth and legend. Ancient historians agree that the chart most likely surfaced during the height of the Roman Empire. It then decided that it would stick around, like the plague, and later would be lost in the sands of time. Ten years ago, while on a dig in the Detroit desert, the chart surface again and now insists to hang in doctors offices and it has even made its way into the text books of our young childrens schools!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have to work out everyday for my job. I'm 5'9" and 190. But I am 15% body fat. i look Like Boba Bonds!(lol). I can't loose any mass. And I don't know how to post Pix or I would. SOMEONE SHOW ME!lol

Well I'll start out the stocky Fetts. I'm 5'6" and 170lbs. My plan is to be 155 by C4. I'm planning to lose fat and gain some muscle. Yes, I have a beer gut.

2005JangoFett13.jpg

Now that right there is one sexy beast.lol

I signed up in the other thread, but I though I would weigh in here too. (Bad pun intened. :lol: )

According to the chart at the doctors office, I am considered borderline obease. At 5'-10" and 237 lbs. I am 57 lbs. over the "ideal weight" for a 5'-10" male, which is 180 lbs. :angry That chart is a load of crap. :angry It does not take into accout body type and mussle mass. As a stocky guy, I carry my weight very well, and with a 48" chest there is no way in heck I will ever be 180 lbs. I can definately loose some weight, and get rid of my gut, but my goal is 220.

Gator

Dont stress that weight stuff. Im 6 foot at 186 ,and if you ask the Army I can gain 9 more pounds and then im over weight. Im a sexy beast the way it is, and another 9 pounds will only help. So to me weight dont matter!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back