New Style armor?

walk_away_copy.jpg

aaaight so my friend is an artist and drew this for me. the mando on the left is the design i'm goin for. Its a diffrent style chest peices, bigger shoulder pauldrens and... well if the picture doesn;t show or you don;t get it let me know so i can remedy that.

think this armor looks good? comments or questions

very nice. I expect him to reach over and choke the other guy.

I like the way that the plates are different, and I'm wondering why I never thought of that.

I'm with Katua, is there a dome?

And I don't think he needs one. I mean, Montross went without one in Bounty Hunter.

I think it'd be fine without a helmet. But either or, yanno?

haahahaha yea the new armor peices are made from composite..... forget the name but very durable!!

yes i got me a dome!!!! check this out. now the thing is i want to use vinal stickers and need an advice to make the thing!!.. i hope to have this done by the end of Oct, if i can get a belt and left gauntlet!! i need help in that department.

i will have 3 antenna... can't speel sorry guys and gals... but need any thoughts on like positioning.

yea guys.... i'm that big, and the dude on the right is my friend!!! i see this as a smugler/techi, i have a massive back story if intrested. O yea and i want to make a DC-15 rifle. long style!!!!! i am iffy on a back pack

BTW me new here, but not a new builder. i'm a electronics major too so ... any wireing i can do or help with. If anyone atended Anime Expo 06 i was there... haha

Love for Rogues!!!

MARXHELMET_copy.jpg

I love the picture. The drop ship in the background is awesome too. That is my favorite Star Wars ship.

I hope you work out your bicepts A LOT if you're going to do the short sleves. Your going to need the Arnold arms.

Looks cool though I love the silver and green.

-Bill

oo i gota re-wrtie the begining, it got deleted on my friends lap top.... and its not done

yea 15 pages later not done. i will wokr on it now u guys want to hear

o, and my vest and chest peices have a week left till i post pics!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back