Jango Fett Suit

i recently found a factory that tailors work overalls.

and they have TONNES of shades just for blue. i had mine measured out of a jango suit i have (the one i have is too dark a blue...)

those itnerested can maybe wait for 2 weeks when i get mine, and i will let u guys have alook.,,

if it fits (accuarate enuff) i may take orders...

The Jango Fett suit I will not buy,Jango Fett Jr. you were right.Its one of those costumes you pictured.I told them if its packaged in a plastic bag tell me,they said yes and I said "No thank you".So if I am going to do this,I am going to do this right.I will get what I desire,and that is no longer a Jango Fett suit,I will do what I originally planned on doing,and that is to make my own Boba Fett suit!

HERO

ummm...

just got the rubies suit, this is my first post, im in ireland, its pretty rough. im going to tailor it, to be honest im a lifelong starwars fan, boba and jango are my 2 fav characters.

I ordered the suit and when it arrived all the armour is just some sort or silver plastic cloth material. the back of the suit is tied together at the neck, got the "delux" helmet, its ok, nothing special, but like i said i wanted it for halloween.

I ended up here while looking for ways to improve the rubies suit and to build a jet pack.... jet pack idea is gone, it would take too long (needed for this weekend) but im going to buy velcro for the back and for the belt (its huge and doesnt fit me) and i need some elastics to hold the boot covers on to my shoes properly, The rubber like gauntlets flap all over the place too.

Anyway im intrigued and am interested in building my own boba or jango suit later this year, but for now, any suggestions as to how i can "improve" the jango rubies outfit, short of sacraficing it on the local bonfire, would be appreciated.

this is my first post and if anything positive came from Rubies, then it was that I found you guys!

Unfortunatly, not much positive comes from the rubies. I own one of their "made from the movie mold jango helmets," and compared to what I have now, the rubies looks almost like it came from a different movie. I have no idea in heck how you could tune up the rubies costume. I hate to sound harsh, but its just a terrible costume if your trying for accuracy. Ive seen these suits before in stores, they are the equivilent of my power ranger costume when I was like 8 years old; its cheaply made on a massive scale. At this point, your probly regreting even buying one of these suits. I was highly disapointed when I got my rubies helm, because they advertise it using a picture of a much better looking helmet then the piece of crap for plastic they actually send you. The reason I went out and built up a better helm, was because I felt so ashamed of having purchased a rubies, that I felt like I had to redeem myself before I get sent to "the deep south." Its understandable you need it just for this weekend, I guess the few things you could do to it, are probly repainting the helmet at least, or modifying what ever extra parts comes with it. Other then that, I honestly dont know what else you can do to it.

Just be sure to build up a better, more accurate suit when you can, you will feel much better.

-tubachris
(The only time you'd ever see me in a rubies costume is either when I'm dead, or when I'm dead...)

My first costume purchase was the Rubies two piece Jango :facepalm.

Once that piece of crap came in the mail I then started to find better costume parts, I then hunted down a Don Post '95 on ebay, now I have a resin mould of a DP. I will now upgrade to a Fiberglass helmet in the coming weeks..

i justbought a few feet of velcro and elastic.

my suits an all in one piece

will velcro back of rubies suit, inside of belt, had to superglue the holsters with my own glue.

bought a black buff (tube scarf mountain hiking thingy) to act as a neck seal.

might make jango more boba-ish by adding a cape (which will hide lack of back plate and stupid join on the back.

will use elastic on trousers and boot cover flap to keep them snug over the boots and wear my parade ground boots to finish it off.

was gonna get couple pepsi bottles and spray em black and silver as a jet pack but think i wont have enough time :eek:(

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back