Cruzer V3 Holster Assembly Interest Thread

Hmmm, one of those looks like it could be.... could it be, on it's way to Kansas?

Wes

Good for you Wes!!

And, one of those...looks like it could be on it's way to California...
Northern California that is!!

8)

-Rex

Hey guys, those three in the pic are from the last small run I did. The three I'm working on right now for you guys will be 95% done by the end of the weekend. I had to order more post hardware and three new strap end punches (for the wider strap sizes we're using this time around) to round off the ends (Thanks Jango_Wes!;) ). Just ordered them this morning so everything should be here in 2 working day via UPS and then I can put on the finishing touches. I'm shooting for them to be done by the middle of next week.

I couldn't make a helmet to save my life...I can barely paint one. Helmet fabricating would be the expertiese of some other amazing people on these boards, skirata.

SWfreak, I don't sell my holster assemblies in pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the cutoff date Lorenzo? I want to get one for sure before you stop making them but it had to come at the wrong time.

Wow, you guys are going to keep me busy. We better make the cutoff right here so that I can ensure I get to those on the list. After these are done then I'll open it up to more if I have time...and energy.;)

Predatormv, we'll make you the last if do decide you want in.(y)

Thanks guys and I may have enlisted another member to give me some help this weekend to speed things along. Oh Jango_Newbie...where are you!:) If so, I better make sure I make it worth his while cuz we're going to have our work cut out for us.

-Lorenzo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm there dude, git er done!! I should only require, say......a complete Jango open seasons suit? What a kidder. :lol: :lol:

Wow, you guys are going to keep me busy. We better make the cutoff right here so that I can ensure I get to those on the list. After these are done then I'll open it up to more if I have time...and energy.;)

Predatormv, we'll make you the last if do decide you want in.(y)

Thanks guys and I may have enlisted another member to give me some help this weekend to speed things along. Oh Jango_Newbie...where are you!:) If so, I better make sure I make it worth his while cuz we're going to have our work cut out for us.

-Lorenzo

Mine wouldn't fit you anyways JN...but like I said you can take a holster assembly home with ya if you want...trust me you'll have earned it by the end of the day!(y) I should have most of the various pieces cut out so we'll mostly be assembling and staining.
I'm REALLY glad to hear you'll be able to help me out this weekend.(y)

SWFreak, I'll add you to the list if you want since you expressed interest earlier. I'd feel bad if I left a fellow bro out. Or if you'd like I can just keep you in mind and try to plan for an extra. Your call.

For those that ordered assemblies, I need to know if you want a leather belt or nylon webbed belt and stain finishes, so expect a mass PM.

Thanks,
Cruzer

SWFreak, I'll add you to the list if you want since you expressed interest earlier. I'd feel bad if I left a fellow bro out. Or if you'd like I can just keep you in mind and try to plan for an extra. Your call.

I can get you the cash tonight and I don't being the last on the list. Like I said before, I'm in no hurry.

Just a little update:

I figured there may be a few on the list who are shooting for a Halloween deadline. Therefore, as long as my order of 2" webbed belts gets to me by this week like it should, it looks like eight of the holster assemblies will go out by this Saturday. That's all of them except for Svoor's, who still hasn't sent me measurements.:p Based on feedback from other members I recently made assemblies for, all the measurements should be right on so they should be ready to wear out of the box. The thigh straps are the only pieces that may need trimming.

For the few of you who've contacted me and are waiting to see if I will be able to make a few more, I'll have a better idea by this Friday.

Thanks everyone for being patient,
Lorenzo

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back