"'05" Pavenspawn Belt Weathered

TheDentedOne

Active Hunter
I just finished weathering a '05 pavenspawn ROTJ belt AOSW style. I think Pav used a lighter color of leather for this belt just comparing it to the ones he is doing now. First I scuffed all the edges up a little. Then rubbed brown shoe polish over the pouches and belt. This made it look so much better. Then I used some ref photos to add the white to the pouches and belt using a little white out. I did not know if the white out would stay or not but after it dried I sprayed it all down with a satin sealant. I think it turned out pretty good for the 'ol first try. The flash of the camera adds a little more shine than what is actually there. What do you think? There is a before and after pic of the pouches to see what it looked like before I started.

DSC01036.JPG

DSC01030.JPG

DSC01031.JPG

DSC01037.JPG

DSC01038.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin pretty swell. Has anybody ever noticed how Boba's boots dont match either of his belts. A dangerous fashion statement. The method you used to color the belt is really a good idea.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back