help

dude thank you!!!!i'm going to target to get a baseball helmet on saturday and then i'll go to home depot to pick up the medium sized for sale signs!!!

while you're at target, get bondo.but be sure the signs are medium thickness not medium size. there's a few different ones there and you dont want the ones that are paper thickness. you want the ones that are just a little thicker than credit cards

One other thing I'd suggest because I make this mistake all the time. Write a list of all of the things you want to buy. From the baseball helmet to the materials to the tools. Trust me ... I once had to run to Home Depot 4 times in one week because I forgot something or bought the wrong color paint or the wrong sized bolt, etc.

Good one jimmy. Yeah put down things like exacto blades, I find metal rulers to be the best, you dont have to worry about cuting them and they have a rubber grip on the bottom to keep it from sliding. spray primer, bondo, sand paper(somone chime in with proper grit) super glue, and another high strength glue. use super glue to tack the peices and hold them while the stronger glue cures.

And don't forget some super glue solvent! I accidentally glued one of my fingers to a strip of styrene last night....

I don't know what's worse: gluing your fingers to a piece of armor, or gluing your fingers together? Regardless super glue solvent is a good idea because super glue is tough to get off your skin ... you can actually tear the epidermis of your skin off with that stuff!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back