Modified StarFortress Boots...THANKS DonnieDarko688

hankey01

Hunter
I posted a follow up in the Cargo Hold, but it vansihed.

I just wanted to post my resluts repainting Starfortress Boots. I havent done the toe spikes yet...

I think the pics are out of order, but one is before, one is after the green is covered with black and the soles are painted over.

I did weather them so they arent shiny, have skuffs, wear lines on the soles, etc.

HPIM1475.jpg

HPIM1457.JPG

HPIM1460.JPG

Honestly, I would not have recognized those as Boba boots in the before pic. Great job with redoing them.

And you're rifle is a little inaccurate for ESB ;)

You will have to post some pics of the shoes when you get them done hankey. So did they come with the smell that I promised you? lol.

Just out of curiosity, is C-3PO intended to be dismantled? Because in the carbon freezing chamber, he is. Just wondering if this is intentional or just a coincidence.

Hahaha...damn I love ppl with an eye for things! He's just sitting there waiting for me to have time to finish him..but I should paint his disassembled parts gold to make it ESB accurate. ;)

Yes the Blaster is a little innacure. LOL! That $3 gun is just a placeholder until I get a better one. I do have a ROTJ one in the works....so it will still be a little innacurate...but who's to say he didnt have both blasters and his ROTJ one was just waiting in the Slave I?

You need some gauntlets for your manniquen? I got some up in the Cargo Hold as we speak, just so ya know. Go ahead and take them off my hands. ;)

Thanks guys! The starfortress boots were exactly what I was looking for. The toe spikes are wood dowels sharpened and painted..but the base is aluminum.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back