NEARLY FINISHED ESB BOBA

Looking good! (y)

Later on though, you may want to consider upgrading to larger size armor. You are such a big guy your current amor looks a little small.

Yeah that is for sure in the plans. If I drop some weight I might be okay with the armor that I have currently, but I would like to get some larger stuff and a larger cod. :cheers

Then for sure that is a BM Flak vest. Is the inside white satin-like material?

I will have to take a look at it when I get home to be sure. If it is a BM vest then I got one heck of a deal, considering that it was made from my sizes and cost me so little. (y)

Yeah that is for sure in the plans. If I drop some weight I might be okay with the armor that I have currently, but I would like to get some larger stuff and a larger cod. :cheers

Even if you lose weight the armor won't look right. It's not your weight, you have a large frame and are 6'6". You need bigger armor scaled to your build.

I think Evan4218 is planning on making some. He's like 6' 3" or something. He has plans for a "Big and Tall" Fett shop.

So there is a possible future option. (y)

Wow, how did I miss this? That's looking awesome dude! Like others have said, the weathering on that flightsuit is REALLY good! With some bigger armor and the rest of the parts, this will look great! And good choice on ESB. 8)

Hmmmm, I think the armor looks fine on you.Once that vest is weathered up(right now it is just really bright behind the armor.), and the gauntlets and girth are added, i bet it looks a lot better.
the cod looks fine to me(you do not want it to look to big and bulky) and the top will be covered with the girth belt anyway.
My thing is that you should be able to move your arms inward without smooshing the armor together.
I think you look awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some close up pics of my bucket.

These are without the flash.

Picture015-1.gif

Picture014-1.gif

Picture013-1.gif

Picture012-1.gif

Picture008-2.gif

Picture007-2.gif

Picture003-3.gif

With Flash (kinda takes the color out of the bucket)
Picture002-3.gif

Picture001-3.gif

Hmmmm, I think the armor looks fine on you.Once that vest is weathered up(right now it is just really bright behind the armor.), and the gauntlets and girth are added, i bet it looks a lot better.
the cod looks fine to me(you do not want it to look to big and bulky) and the top will be covered with the girth belt anyway.
My thing is that you should be able to move your arms inward without smooshing the armor together.
I think you look awesome.

Yeah I am sure it will all come together when I get all of the stuff on. Thanks for the positive comments wickedbeard. :cheers

Well you are sporting my work.lol, besides,if you get bigger armor and lose weight like you were saying ,then the armor may look too big.
i like how everything looks nice and flush on ya.
Can't wait to see it all finished up.
Love the rest of your outfit too by the way.Those boots rock!!

I kept the top of your cod low so it would not irritate your stomach area, and also so you could bend over a little easier in all that gear.

A coupple of things I did to hide my 6' 6" hight are in the vest, knees... and helmet... tall or big helmet... .5 inches added to vest with the new FP armor that is slightly bigger then the old and the largest availabel next to HS armor and the biggest knees I could find... MLC. My display will be sporting FP knees when ever I can get some but the MLC knees while not 100% accurate are larger and longer and hide our long ass legs uss tall folk have. Ruffkin Toys Gauntlets are a good medium size gaunt that are bigger then others availabe but not by much at all so you get a little extra length.

That is my tall guy download for ya. ;) Looking good there bud!!!

great looking suit. i agree with everyone that the flight suit is spot on (y) . the only thing i can advise on is dirty the flak vest a little (not too much though)

can i ask what colour the dome and cheeks are done in? it looks like a really nice green and i want mine to look the same.

Great job!
I think everything looks very cool except for one thing if i may add. Your vest, armor, jumpsuit looks awesome. Right colors, shape and everything, but the helmet looks too small to me. I think that the helmet is one of the most important pieces on a Fett costume. It almost looks like a standard DP. In my opinion, if you can get a larger helmet, the whole Boba silhouette would fall into place. I think it would add 50% to the overall fett "feel"

Edit: I think a
MLC 1 helmet Would fit you perfectly!

The only helmets out there currently that I am aware of being larger or at least enought to warrent an upgrade is the MSH2 and the TF, having not seen a BM bucket up close I cant vouge for the size of it though I belive its based on a mystery helmet so it would be comprable to the MSH1.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back