Here's another noob!

fett402

New Hunter
Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and say....well.."Hi".

I met a couple of you at Dragon Con this year, and I have the desire to make my own Mando costume. I got most of the color scheme in my head/colored on a template, but I have yet to do anything with it. I got all my chest and back armor pieces...but thats it so far....and until I move into my new place, I am hesitant to start doing anything with them.

I'll be searching the board to find most of my answers, but I want to apologize now for any question I might ask that someone has probably answered 10,000 times already.

no worries and welcome, dont worry about asking questions I just finished my first mando myself and this board was awsome in helping me. so ask away and good luck

I can't wait to start on my Mando...I just want to get this moving process done with so I can start on it...

Thnx for the compliments on my site...I'm thinking about an overhaul on it...but am too lazy to mess w/ it. ;)

Thnx for the compliments on my site...I'm thinking about an overhaul on it...but am too lazy to mess w/ it. ;)

HAHA I have the same problem with mine. I haven't changed a thing on it in like 9 months, but I have been meaning too. LOL. Oh well. :rolleyes

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back