Interest Thread - Laser Cut Armour

A little late night update... it took about 4 hours, but the Jet Pack's body is all cleaned up and trimmed correctly. I wonder how much plastic this thing would take up? Hehe.

Well so far, the Boba Fett armour is ready and complete, ready for the laser, the jet pack is about 75% done, the rocket I'll leave for tomorrow. I also need to aquire the Jango parts from Alan.

ArmourTeaser.gif

Jet%20PackTeaser.gif

Today at about 6:00pm the jet pack hit the laser... I will have to look into shipping in the USA and out, then you will have a final jet pack price.

Oh man guys... I just taped the jet pack together downstairs and IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! I am probably going to go over to a friend's house tomorrow and get some digital shots... I can not believe how great this thing turned out...

Oh man guys... I just taped the jet pack together downstairs and IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! I am probably going to go over to a friend's house tomorrow and get some digital shots... I can not believe how great this thing turned out...

:jet packThats awesome news! Cant wait to see the pictures! Im in on this if the price is right. It will save me the trouble of trying to find sintra around here and then having to cut it all. :jet pack

I think it would be best if I put together this first jet pack, that way I can discover any errors in the mapping of the pieces and get them fixed for the run. You will also get to see what the jet pack looks like when it's completed, that way you won't be blind with what you'd be ordering. This will also give me the chance to make a tutorial on how to put the sucker together once you get handfuls of parts.

I remember when I started my Fett, I could not find anything about building a jet pack, I then ended up to do so myself out of trash cans, I hope to really help out others with an actual kit!

Looking great!! Can't wait to see the :jet pack assemblesd. I sent you the helmet, B&J Knee armor and the scaled Jango Armor drawings this morning. Did you also want the shin tool drawings as well?

Alan

Sure! I'll take the shin tools :) I'd like to try them out, they look pretty simple to construct! I may make, "Boba Fett Kits" that sell the hardparts of the costume except for the helmet. I'm at school right now "writing an essay" so I'll be getting home in about an hour or so, that way I can take a look at the templates :D THANKS AGAIN ALAN!

Just a little update on the Sintra, I ordered some more today and I should be able to pick it up either Wednesday or Thrusday. I hope to have the body of my jet pack completed by then for pics :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back