Bloody Starship Trooper! - NEW PICS! 09/21

Un "Freaking" Believable, Art!!!
Very nice job!!! You are a truly a talented costumer!!!(y)
Darren

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn my friend ! :eek:

You are selling yourself waaaaaaaaaaay short on that claw ! It looks fantastic ! As does the rest of the suit ! Great detail, and equally great excecution indeeed !

Very convincing in the pics. I can only imagine what it looked like in person. Think about that for a minute? Your pics are more convincing than the film footage! And if it looks that good, in person it must invoke a little nausia in those that border the faint of heart :lol:

Great Job bro ! And to all others involved as well ! :cheers

FP

The claw looks so cool, I keep coming back to look at it. I love the 5th picture down of you with the claw sticking out, and a big smile on your face. Just classic! :D

(y)

That looks outstanding!!! Great job Art!!

Look forward to more SST pics!

It was awesome hanging out at the Photo Shoot/BBQ w/ you and Mirax and Eric on Monday.(y) :cheers (too bad we were all burnt out...LOL!)

Man, D-Con is such great fun1!

-Rex

Wow those wounds look very real. I saw a little action in Bosnia and those pics really made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

outstanding work mate. and 'thanks' for bringing back some unpleasant memories.;)

Art I know I told you in person but I just have to say it again, that thing looks so damn cool.

Art that looks fricking awesome, i love the detail on the battle damage and blood. Looks spot on

I finally took some better pics of the bloody armor. I am really happy with how this project turned out, especially considering how many times I considered giving up on it. Thanks again to everyone who helped. BTW, the last pic is the armor in my home office where it is now being displayed.

Bloody_Armor_H_01.jpg

Bloody_Armor_H_02.jpg

Bloody_Armor_H_03.jpg

Bloody_Armor_H_04.jpg

Bloody_Armor_H_05.jpg

Bloody_Armor_H_06.jpg

Bloody_Armor_H_07.jpg

Bloody_Armor_H_08.jpg

Bloody_Armor_H_10.jpg

Bloody_Armor_H_09.jpg

Last edited:
The armor looks insanely awesome. You HAVE to happy with the way it turned out, its amazing. Now all we have to do is find the bug that did this to you and avenge your death? mortal wounding? Actually are you feeling better?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IMPOSTER!

This is NOT the real Brak's Buddy...

I have 100% irresputible evidence, that Art Andrews...IS DEAD!

He died...In my arms...at Dragon Con...RIP Art...

S5030191.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back