DRAGON CON 2006 Photoshoot: LAST NEW SET OF PICS

MAYOR McCHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!

(I used all caps to emphasize my excitement)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)...(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love the upside down knees and the red and blue in the carbon freezing chamber pic.................nice touch.

Nice suit to :)

Every time I see The Clone Emporer's Durge It just makes me want one of my own:lol:

:cheers That costume is just freaking Cool!! And now that you have the blasters it looks even better(y) (y)

Okay, what do you mean by upside down knees?
Huh?

In the Carbon Freeze chamber scene in The Empire Strikes Back they put the knee armour on Jeremy upside down, Braks has recreated the scene in the picture.

Awsome pics as usual (y) Great costumes too

Great pics Braks!

Now that I have my suit completed, I'd definitely be "in" for a photo shoot if you're ever back in Cali.

Cruzer,

I might be doing a shoot in early Oct somewhere around the San Diego area. :) If you can make it, I will have to take you out for breakfast since you covered it the last time!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the compliments everyone. However, I want to point out that it is the costumes that make the pictures, not the other way around. The hard work and excellent outfits really make this job VERY easy! I am blown away again and again at the skill and talent we have here!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the compliments everyone. However, I want to point out that it is the costumes that make the pictures, not the other way around. The hard work and excellent outfits really make this job VERY easy! I am blown away again and again at the skill and talent we have here!

So modest lol

Cruzer,

I might be doing a shoot in early Oct somewhere around the San Diego area. :) If you can make it, I will have to take you out for breakfast since you covered it the last time!
]

when did you plan this without telling me ? I ought to friggin kick you right in the....

In the Carbon Freeze chamber scene in The Empire Strikes Back they put the knee armour on Jeremy upside down, Braks has recreated the scene in the picture.

Awsome pics as usual (y) Great costumes too

Why did they put the knee's upsidedown in the movie?

From what I heard, The pics with the upsidedown knees were taken right after jeremy was hired to play fett. Apparently the first time he had to put the suit on, or one of the first times, he had no one to help him suit up, and he simply made a mistake & put the knees on upside down. Thats what i heard!!
D

This is one of the coolest pics i have ever seen of a fan Fett.

fantastic costume, fantastic photography (y)

even the knee's on on upside down WOW......very carbon freeze chamber

graeme3.jpg

Lol, would anyone mind if I took these down to walmart and had them printed out? Or does someone here do that already, hmmm?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back